Location: East Coast US/Canada
Education: High School / Trade school / College degree preferred
Experience: Minimum 4 years specific or related industry experience
Compensation: Base salary, full benefits, profit sharing.
Travel: 60 %+ overnight travel
Field Sales Support
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Assist sales management in demoing and presenting equipment.
- Have the ability to assess customer needs and suggest solutions through application or aftermarket parts.
- Ability to work productively amongst sales team, service team, management, and owners.
- Establish/maintain solid relationships with customers.
- Ability to communicate key selling features to customers.
- Plan, organize, and execute specific sales and product initiatives.
- Ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft suite and have the ability to communicate both verbally and written to customer base and team members.
Field Product Support
- Complete technical understanding of the video inspection product line and rehabilitation lines.
- Successfully operate equipment in the field for varied applications.
- Ability to perform equipment install in house or in the field.
- Learn and apply practical field knowledge.
- Be a leader in marketplace, known as a knowledgeable resource and asset.
- Assist the product group with trainings and development of the sales partner network on all current and new products.
- Assist in establishing and supporting a PM program for pipe rehabilitation equipment.
- Support the parts departments, both in-house and sales partners.
- Conducting installation and start-up of new equipment sales.
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
For more information contact Marie Weinberg at 973.252.6700.